Terms and Conditions
Cragside AccessABILITY Limited
[referred to below as The Company]
We have made every effort to display product information accurately and precisely. It is not our intention to mislead or unfairly describe a product. All items are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to withdraw a product without notice.
All pricing information is accurate at time of publishing, but we reserve the right to vary pricing without notice. Every effort will be made to ensure accurate information on pricing.
A delivery charge will apply to your order, but this will be given at the time of ordering. No additional delivery charges will be added once the order has been placed, and the payment process completed through Paypal. Once Cragside Accessability Ltd has received your purchase request we will begin to process you order. Please be aware that full payment will be taken from Paypal when we have accepted your order. Some people prefer not to enter credit or debit card details over the Internet, so if you have such concerns, please contact us as we are happy to process orders via an alternative method.
- All prices are shown are in pounds Sterling.
- All prices are EXCLUSIVE of UK VAT
- All prices are EXCLUSIVE of the cost of delivery by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery or Recorded Delivery Signed For UK Postage.
- All goods are new, appropriately packaged and are supplied with all manufacturers manuals, software etc.
- Any shortage or mis-delivery of goods must be notified within THREE working days of dispatch.
- Please ensure that your account details and password remain secure. Customers are responsible for their own account, and any activities relating to that account. Take all reasonable steps to ensure your password is not made available to others so that unauthorised use of your computer is avoided.
- All prices are EXCLUSIVE of any surcharge which may be levied by your Credit Card Company. However, we will not add any charges for processing a Credit Card order.
- The Company retains title to ALL goods until payment in full has been received and cleared.
All goods are despatched via Courier, Royal Mail Special Delivery or Recorded Delivery Signed For UK post depending on the value of the item(s) concerned.
Delivery charges vary dependent on the weight and value of the goods. Delivery charges are not compounded or added together in the case of multiple purchases, we will apply reasonable and fair charges in these cases.
Most items are held in stock and can be despatched quickly usually within two working days following payment. If for any reason there will be a delay in delivery, we will advise you of this delay and give a projected delivery date where possible.
- Demonstration copies of most software packages are available for evaluation purposes.
If goods are damaged or faulty, we will replace them providing we have been notified within THREE working days. Returned items MUST be complete with ALL cables, manuals, CD media, packaging, etc. and they must be in the same condition as at despatch. Damaged, missing or defaced items other than the item being returned WILL be charged for at retail cost.
Software cannot be returned unless the media is damaged or ALL seals and packaging are unopened.
If you need to return goods, please Contact Us for a Returned Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number.
Goods returned without a Returned Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number may not be accepted, or a re-stocking charge of 30% may be applied.
Refunds will only be made if goods are returned in an as new condition with all original boxes, packaging, manuals etc., and with no part of any item torn, defaced or damaged in any way. A re-stocking charge of 30% may be made under certain circumstances.
We strongly recommend that goods are returned using Special Delivery with an appropriate level of insurance.
Goods will only be deemed returned once they have been received and signed for by an authorised representative of the company. This does not affect your statutory rights under UK law.
- Prices and specifications may vary without notice.
- All text and images on this website are copyright, and they may not be used without the written consent of the copyright holder. All trademarks and copyrights are acknowledged. No content from this site can be used by other companies or individuals without written consent.
- You may post a product review on any item providing that it is fair and accurate and in no way breaks any law such as slander or libel. No offensive or foul language will be permitted. If any material is posted which breaks the law, is offensive or infringes the rights of others, we reserve the right to remove the item, and if necessary, inform the appropriate authorities who may prosecute as a result.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that information is accurate, precise and clear, errors can arise. No information on this site is deliberately misleading, and if anyone finds that information is inaccurate or un-clear, we will ensure that the error is corrected as quickly as possible, once we have been informed about it.